RevealedToday

July 14, 2017
Exercise Your Faith
Matthew 9:20-23
               [20]And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:[21]For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.[22]But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Bishop David Oyedepo defined faith
as a living force drawn from the Living Word to provide living proofs.

A force Is not stagnant, a force is energy set in motion, as in science, electrical force and electrical energy are two different things, until electrical energy is put to work, there's no electricity, so is Faith. Until you put faith in motion, it profits nothing. The value of an athlete is only appreciated on the track Field. Until our faith if put to work, it's profits nothing.
    I laugh when I hear some Christians say, 'I know God will do it, one day, I'll be out of poverty,' and they sit down doing nothing, that's not declaration of faith, I call it 'mockery'of faith.
I know you have faith only when you take relevant actions in line with your declaration. Faith is not cheap talk, Faith is Hard Work. Take relevant steps today.

Remember: James 2:17-18 [17]Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.[18]Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.


Remain Ever Blessed...
Jesus is Lord..

Comments

Popular Posts