HIS VOICE TODAY

February 7, 2017
The Power of Choice
Joshua 24:15
....choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

One of the most powerful force on earth is the power of choice. People make choices and choices make people. Until you make a choice, your choice cannot make you.

Ruth was a Moabite who was not qualified to access the inheritance of Israel because
Moab was a cursed tribe. God said that Moab shall not enter the congregation of His people forever. But Ruth said, 'God said my own people should never access Israel, but this is my choice; your people shall be my people, your God, my God, where you die, I die, where you'll be buried, I shall be buried' (Ruth 1:16-17). She followed Naomi (her mother in-law), went to the land of Israel and became an ancestor of Jesus Christ, the son of David. The name of Ruth was mentioned in Matthew 1:5, as one of the ancestors of Jesus Christ by the force of choice

Your background cannot fight your destiny if you are ready to make that choice.

Jacob was the second-born child by birth, but he became the firstborn by choice; he bought the firstborn birthright from Esau.

What is your choice today? It is, 'No man/woman can take the place of God in my life; I refuse to give the position of God in my life to anybody except the Almighty God.' That is the kind of choice God will see and say,'This is the right person for the blessing.'
Make a choice today..

Remain Ever Blessed...

Comments

Popular Posts