HIS VOICE TODAY

February 16, 2017
THE ORIGINALITY OF GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 55 [11]
         So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The word of the Lord is sharp,  sharper than 2 ended sword,  His words carry the same power as His person, He exalts his words much more than he does his name.


It took him six days to create the heavens and the earth,  He did that by the words of His mouth. Never take for granted any word that comes from the Lord. Lazarus, 4 days dead was brought back to life by the word.

God's voice is too authentic to fail,  it carries all the power that it needs. Send the word to anything, that thing shall prosper. There is healing power,  resurrection power in the word,  the word carries the power to prosper, Never underestimate the power in the Word.

Send the word to that hopeless situation, I assure you, it shall be miraculously turned into testimony. Go for the word friends,  the Word has a reputation to never have failed since inception,  it cannot fail in your life,  it'll produce tremendous results in your life.

I see the Word decorating your life this year in Jesus mighty name.

Remain Ever Blessed...

Comments

Popular Posts