HIS VOICE TODAY


November 13, 2016
You Are an Overcomer
1 John 5:4
              For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Whatsoever, it means anything and anyone, that means you, me, anything and anyone, as long as it's from God, is an Overcomer
. World has been Overcome by God's children.

I get angry when I see Christians who claim to have been in Christ for a long time living pitiful lives. I feel angry and burdened.
Paul declared us more than a conqueror, and Jesus through John declares that we have overcome the world, we have no right living pitiful lives in Christ.

We have been programmed to live as Overcomers of the world so we shouldn't be affected be what's affecting the world. You and I are Overcomers.

When a Christian is in an unpleasant situation, he is either ignorant of a certain truth or there is something he or she hadn't done right yet, the moment he discovers that truth or does that thing right, he or she is out of that situation.

It's not so for those outside the covenant, every one outside Christ will always be a victim of life's troubles and often ends in calamities, no matter what they do, outside of Christ, it's fruitless.
If you are not in the covenant yet, today is another chance, make these declarations:

     Dear Lord Jesus, I believe in my heart that for me, you died on the cross and rose again, I confess Lord that I am a sinner and today Lord I forsake my sinful nature and decide to follow you, I make you my Lord and personal Savior and no going back, today I declare Lord that I'm born again and totally sold out to you, thank you Lord, In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Congratulations friend, you are set for an adventurous life of an Overcomer.
Remain Ever Blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts