HIS VOICE TODAY


November 1st, 2016
Pray in Line with the Word
1 John 5 [14]
              And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

God only hears when you pray according to His will.
His will is
His word. Many Christians get weary and discouraged to Pray because their prayers lack result.
When you pray according to God's will, He is compelled to provide answers.

There is authority in the name of Jesus, althesame as intelligent people, we must channel that authority into result commanding prayers.

When you ask according to His will, what you are telling Him is 'Lord, even though I have my deepest desires, wants and needs, I submit to your authority and your program for my life and so Lord, Have your way on these issues.. that moves God to action and then your prayers begins to pull results.

I see God making you a prayer giant in Jesus'Name.

Comments

Popular Posts