HIS VOICE TODAY

October 3, 2016
Be Submissively Humble
John 5:30
                   I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

We oftentimes want and pray to be like Jesus, we desire His impact, His Grace and His virtues, as well as His results. Truth is, it's very possible, but as our Lord said, I can of my own self do nothing, that must be our confession.

Jesus, our perfect example, with all the Power and Grace He carries, still tells us He can can do nothing on His own, that is deep Humility, He didn't stop there still,
He said 'As I hear, I judge, I seek not my own will but the will of the father, that is Submission. Despite the Power,
The Grace and The Spirit of God in Him, He still waits to hear what to do, like a babe, He still waits for instructions from God even when He has the Spirit of God without measure in Him. The Greatest keys of Greatness in the kingdom and in life is Submission and Humility.
Many destinies crash because they do not have these qualities in them.

I don't care how anointed and gifted you are, if you lack Humility, the anointing you carry will destroy you.
Most people lack the ministry of men, committed and dedicated men in their lives because they failed to submit to somebody, they  were never committed to anybody, nobody, till Jesus comes will ever be committed to their density. It's a principle, seed time and harvest.

Assignment: Decide and pray to God to give you these priceless virtues, live by them and you'll fulfil Destiny as though the Devil does not exist.

Prayer: Lord, i receive Grace to submit myself to your will and Humility to take me to the peak of my destiny, in Jesus Mighty name.

Comments

Popular Posts