Revealed Today

July 13, 2017
His Word Makes for Healing
Psalm 107:20
                       He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Everything we need in life has been settled in the word. Every possibility in life has root in the word.
Without the word was nothing made, everything was made by the word, even so our healing.



Scriptures says in Ps 107:20, His sent word Healed their diseases. I used to have a genotype AS, any little stress gets me down on drugs, I used to be so fragile and prone to sicknesses easily, this happened until December 2012 when I caught a light in 2 Peter 1:4, then I said, I can't have the same nature with Christ and be sick, it's impossible.
I declared my freedom and total disconnection from sickness, and that did it, AS turned AA. The reality of the word sparked up in me and that made for a change of genotype. To the Glory of God, Since 2012 December till now and forever, I have never had any cause to lay on any hospital bed.

The word has transformative power, the word created health and the word resides in you so you have no cause to be sick because he sent His word and Healed your infirmities. You are a WORD away from a life of total sound Health.
Connect to the word and propel the reality of a sickness free life, that's your heritage in Christ.

Search the word by the help of the Holy Spirit and dig out spiritual realities for your supernatural Health.

Remain Ever Blessed...
Jesus is Lord

Comments

Popular Posts