HIS VOICE TODAY

October 5, 2016
Stay JOYFUL
Joel 1:12
               The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.

Everything dries up at the absence of Joy, a joyless life is a fruitless life. My mentor believes JOY to mean JESUS ON YOU. Jesus came to proclaim Good News, each good news propels joy in the heart of the people. When you lack Joy, you lack Jesus,
regardless of how spirit filled you are. Joy maintains a habitable atmosphere for the Holy Spirit because Where the presence of the Lord is, there is fullness of Joy.

Personally I find it extremely difficult to tap into the streams of the spirit when not joyful, I tend to always misbehave, I hate myself for being that way and that day is always not fruitful. It doesn't matter what life brings your way, Rejoice always. Don't let any devil take away your joy, it's disastrous. In adversities, Rejoice because only a joyful heart can praise God and Praise guarantees Harvest (PS 67:5).

Avoid a sad countenance, it does much evil than good (Pro 15:13).
Apostle Paul never had a downtime in his life, even in chains, he kept his joy and praised the Lord, and unlike Peter, not only Angels, nature also facilitated his release. See Acts 16:25-26.
Remain Joyful always, coz the word of God says so, to not be joyful is disobedience and every disobedience is a sin.

Assignment: Remain Ever Joyful.

Prayer: Lord, grant me Grace to see you in every situation of my life, to the end that I shall maintain my Joy, in Jesus name.

Comments

Popular Posts