HIS VOICE TODAY

October 4, 2016
ASK
Matthew 7:7
                   Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

As a kid, I loved this verse of the Bible so much, anytime I needed anything, I'll just go to God and ask, and in no time, He did it for me, this kept working for me until few years ago, when I kept asking but nothing was given until
The Lord opened me up to the revelation of that portion of the Bible.

Ask for the The Spirit of God, with the Spirit, seek for kingdom keys to unlock certain realities, after that you have gotten those keys, the Holy Spirit helps you apply the right key to the right door and it shall be opened, that's the pattern.

When Jesus left the earth, He promised us the Holy Spirit, whom is the spirit of Truth, it is He that searches out the deep things of God, He knows the secrets of God, He owns the key of David (Rev 3:7). The Holy Spirit helps us search the scriptures, opens our eyes to the revelations of the written word that Guarantee open doors and a life without struggles.

That's what we should ask for, the Holy spirit, He endues us with the power to prosper and to prevail against limitations. He is the ability of God in man.

Assignment; Ask for more of the Spirit each day, ask for new dimensions of the spirit to be manifest in your life.

Prayer: Lord, I ask for Grace to make my life habitable for your spirit to operate without hindrances in Jesus name.

Click this link to read more on this topic:  http://bit.do/cCYjU

Comments

Popular Posts